9 Useful Tricks To Get Your Makeup Absolutely Perfect
Learning how to craft great makeup is easier than it seems. We here at Gembira.com.my compiled a list of 9 super-effective tricks to help you always look your best without the help of expert!
1. First Step: Getting the right contours for your face
Great make-up starts with great foundation.
Many makeup artists will tell you that the way you contour really depends on your face shape. There is one common rule you should follow: you apply contour shades to the area you want to hide or recede and do a highlight on the areas that you want to stand out.
2. Two principles when shaping your eyebrows
- The width of the eyebrow should equal the width of the upper lip. Big eyes needs thicker eyebrows. Heavy eyebrows can also help you make your face more balanced. Avoid having thick eyebrows if you have small eyes, otherwise your eyes will look too tiny.
- Consider the distance between your eyebrows and your eyes. If your eyebrows are set high, heavier brows might provide a more balanced look. If you have eyebrows that are set close to your eyes, you’ll need to make them thinner otherwise you’ll get a frown face.
3. Applying eyeliner
Drawing one straight line across your eye with your eyeliner is a challenging task. You can try drawing a row of dots and then connect them
4. If you are applying eyeliner at home, use a spoon
It's the easiest way to get a wing shape for your eyes!
5. Use your name cards too
Using your name card is also a great trick to make the line super straight. Don't forget to angle the card in the right direction for both eyes.
6. Use tape instead of name card for the right angle
Another great option if it's difficult to angle your name card: take a piece of tape and place it at the outer corner of your eye. You can stick it to the back of your hand first to get some of its tackiness off.
7. To keep your lashes curled longer, heat up your eyelash curler with your hair dryer
8. You can remove excess product from the wand before applying mascara to avoid clumpy eyelashes
9. Two ways to make your lips look fuller
To create the fullness look, apply a light concealer around the lip lines and then put lipstick on. Done!!!
Buy your branded and affordable mascara / eyeliner / foundation / BB CC Cream now to look fabulous! 100% authentic brands, great customer service, 3 delivery days within Malaysia and free return!