By accepting the Policy and User Agreement in registration, you agree and consent to Gembira (including its related corporations and business units), as well as their respective representatives and/or agents collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your personal information, and disclosing such personal information to the Site’s authorized service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Policy.
Collection of Personal Information
You may browse our Site without revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our server.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- passport or other identification numbers;
- telephone numbers;
- mailing address;
- email address;
- network data;
- credit or debit card numbers;
- your correspondence through our Site or correspondence sent to us;
- computer connection information, including statistic on page view, traffic to and from the Site, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and/or
- any other information relating to any individual which you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may use your personal information to improve and personalize our services, content and marketing. If you do not wish to receive our marketing communications, simply unsubscribe from the service or contact us for assistance to unsubscribe.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Gembira collects, may use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- provide the customer support you request;
- conducting investigations relating to crime, disputes, billing or fraud;
- prevent potentially prohibited activities or commercial risks, and enforce our User Agreement;
- organizing promotional events;
- conducting market research to understand and determine customer locations, preferences and demographics to develop marketing programmes with our preferred or authorized business partners;
- managing the administrative and operations of Gembira and complying with internal management procedures;
- improve or personalize our services, content and marketing;
- compare and verify your personal information with our authorized third party for accuracy;
- legal purposes; or
- analytic and tracking.
Share of Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be disclosed and shared for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:
- Gembira’s related corporations and employees to provide products and services to you, address any of your questions and requests in relation to our products or services, to maintain and operate our systems and/or services;
- third party service providers who provide consultancy services to Gembira;
- third party service providers who provide marketing services to Gembira;
- third party service providers who provide operational services to Gembira such as delivery services, telecommunications, payment, information technology, processing, training, market research or other services;
- business partners, vendors, commercial retailers in relation to providing Gembira with benefits;
- our professional advisers such as lawyers;
- law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity; or
- other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information.
Cookies will be used by Gembira for the following purposes:
- offering certain functions on the Site, ie remembering your user-id, browsing and other service preferences;
- identifying you and maintain your signed-in status;
- establishing usage statistics; and/or
- improving the efficiency of the Site.
Advertisements on the Site may be provided by third party advertisers or their agencies. These may generate cookies to track how efficiency of an advertisement. you may encounter cookies from the aforesaid third parties that we do not control.
You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of website.
Gembira will not be liable for the personal information policies (including cookies), content or security of any third party website linked to the Gembira website.
We may amend any of the terms without prior notice.
If you have any inquiry relating to your personal information or our Policy, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Policy shall be governed by and construed in all respect in accordance with the Laws of Malaysia.